How to Create a PBN Link
- Go to client SEO log, open backlinks tab. Check out existing links: anchor text, what PBN site was used, and topic(s) of article(s).
- Record date and current ranking
- Select anchor text (the text that appears highlighted in a hypertext link and that can be clicked to open the target web page).
The anchor text can be the URL (naked link) , or a keyword or phrase. Mix these up! Don’t use the same anchor text over and over.
- Select a PBN site.
Be sure to choose a site that has not been used before for this client and that the site contains topics relevant to the client’s business.
- Create a title for your article. Be sure that the same title does not already appear on the PBN site you have selected. Keep in mind that the post should be random, relevant, natural and helpful. Look at existing PBN sites for ideas.
Here is a list of suggestions:
• A Short Guide to Home Construction
• What does your house color says about you.
• How to select color scheme for your house
• What kind of windows are the most energy efficient?
• What are the best windows for cold climates?
• Choosing Energy Efficient Windows for Your Home
• What are the best material for your house front doors?
• What are the best flooring options for your house?
• What are the most durable type of flooring available in the market?
• How can I insulate my house cheaply?
• How much does it cost to insulate a house with spray foam?
- You might also find https://answerthepublic.com/ helpful.
- Be creative! Just make sure that the title makes sense.
- Using the title you have created, order an article from Textbroker using the PBN template.
- The article should be 400-450 words. Be sure to select the most relevant category.
- This is the order briefing on our PBN template :
This is content for a website:
This is a DIY and helpful article to educate and inform readers.
Please use a positive tone.
Must be unique and pass Copyscape.
Similar content can be found at http://www.hsrc1.com/
You can add notes if you think it will help the author understand what you are looking for, but keep it as simple as possible.
- You will receive an email when your article is ready to review. Log in to Textbroker and review the article. (it doesn’t have to be perfect, you can make small adjustments later) Accept and rate the order. (you can reject it and start over if it’s completely unacceptable).
Log in to the PBN site you have selected. Select Posts > Add New. Copy and paste the article into the post, be sure to add a title. Correct any obvious errors.
You may need to add a sentence or two to work your anchor text in.
If your anchor will be the client’s URL, add something like :
For more information, click here : http//:joeblow.com
- Highlight the anchor text you have chosen and insert a link to the URL you want it to go to. After you highlight the text select the link icon, then click on the gear so you can check “open in new tab” option. Make sure to click Add Link.
- Now choose another anchor and link it to somewhere else, such as Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware, Petco etc. This link will add to the “realness” of the post. Just be sure that it isn’t a direct competitor.
- Embed a Youtube video.
- Go to Youtube and search for a “how-to” or informative video relevant to your article. Make sure that the video does not promote a direct competitor. Click on share>embed>copy
- Select the “text” tab on the post and paste the video into the article.
- Under categories section on the right sidebar, check the box marked “Uncategorized”
- Scroll down to “Theme SEO settings” or “Advanced” and enter the home page URL for the PBN site you are using where it says Canonical URL.
- Hit the publish button and you’re done!
- View the post and be sure that everything looks good and the links are working properly. Copy and paste the posts URL into the clients backlink log.
- Go to PBN tracking and update the number of links on the homepage for the PNB site.