Before you cancel their listing, you need to download the citations Yext created. This will be a list of the URLS, indicating what listing was created.
First Download Yext Listings
- Click on “Listings”
- Enter the company name in the search bar
- Check the box next to where it says “Site” and then click on “Select all # listings” (next to “select action”)
- Click on “Select Action” and choose “Export” to download the Excel sheet
- Open the Excel sheet and copy the URLS and paste in their log under the “Yext Listings” tab.
- These are the listings Yext created
Now Cancel Yext
- Go To Locations
- Search for the business you want to cancel
- Click on the edit tab (right side of screen)
- Select “remove services”
- Check the box next to Powerlistings and select review
- Scroll and check, “I acknowledge that Yext is no longer responsible for my listings.”
- For the reason select, “I do not see my reason listed here”
- enter, “Client canceled with my company”
- Select “Remove Locations”
If you need to Enter a Client into Yext – CLICK HERE!